This Waldorf inspired mushroom doll is one of a kind, slow crafted with quality materials and durable stitches, so you know it will last for years of hugs and play times.
Doll length: approximately ˙7.5 inches tall
Doll face: 100% organic cotton Imported from and made in the European Union. Oeko-Tex certified free of harmful chemicals.
Body: 100% repurposed cotton fabric
Doll’s cheeks: I blush the doll’s cheeks with natural beeswax crayon, so the color will fade over time. You can re-blush by using beeswax crayon like Stockmar.
Hair: Mohair and wool blend, the color tested and certified: EN 71-3
Mushroom Top: 100% Cotton
Doll filling: 100% wool
The doll will be shipped in a muslin bag within a cardboard shipping box
Love & Care instructions:
If the doll gets dirty, it is best only to spot clean the dirty area with a little wool friendly soap. But if your doll needs a full bath, please follow these instructions:
1. Add a little wool detergent into luke warm water. Let the doll soak
in soapy water for 15 minutes. After the doll is cleaned in the soapy water, you can put it into a bath with clean water briefly to rinse the soap off again.
2. Remove the doll from the water and gently squeeze the excess water out of the doll with a clean dry towel a few times. Do not twist the doll.
3. Reshape the head and other parts of the doll if needed.
4. Place the doll on a dry towel, and let it air dry. You may use a hair
dryer (set cool) or a fan to speed up the drying process.
5.Re-apply cheek coloring by rubbing Beeswax Block Crayons on a
separate piece of cloth. Then, rub the colored cloth in a circular
motion on the doll’s cheeks.
6. Sunshine is a natural antibacterial, so bring the doll outside on a
sunny day once a while.
7. Contact us if you have any further questions.
Due to their handmade nature, dolls do not look exactly the same. All la Lovie’s dolls are handcrafted by Irene in her studio in Pasadena, CA. It takes between 2 to 3 hours to craft one doll. Each doll is made with love and attention to each detail.
Screens and monitors may show colors slightly differently.